DANBO International schools offer broad, robust and all-inclusive curriculums. These are drawn with the perspective of making our learners global citizens with 21st century core skills in mind. This include the following:
- Creativity and innovation.
- Communication and collaboration.
- Research and Information fluency.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
- Digital citizenship.
- Technology operations and concepts.
Our admission policy is derived from evidence of a student’s preparation and readiness to succeed, including the following:
- Enthusiasm, curiosity & a passion for learning.
- Intellect, evidenced by a history of academic success.
- Ability to fit into a boarding environment.
- Well-disciplined, social and respectful.
- Ability in sports, music, arts.
- Leadership potential.
DIS is an all- inclusive school where all aspects of a child’s development are nurtured to make him/her a total child. We strive to provide all round education where every learner’s innate ability is brought to bear. We are committed to ensuring that children place in our care get the best of education to compete favourably with their counterpart globally.
The school reserves the right not to accept students who will not be able to benefit sufficiently from its academic program.
Students who seek admission to DIS will be given a baseline or placement assessment to determine their appropriate class and level of readiness. Report card from the student’s former school must be submitted with the application for transfer students/pupils.
Secondary school students transferring from other schools are required to submit originals of their previous years’ transcripts, transfer certificate and letter of recommendation.
Class placement will be determined by the school admission committee and/or high school principal on the basis of an entrance test and previous credits earned.
How to apply
- Complete an Online Application Form and pay the relevant
- Complete, submit and pay the relevant Application Fee Online.
- You may walk into our school Office at (Please include the Abuja address) to obtain an Application Form and pay the relevant application fee
- Please use your Child’s name as reference for payment.
- Please note that CASH payment is not allowed
- Passport photograph.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Birth certificate or current International Passport.
- Up to date Immunization Certificate or a health certificate from an established hospital.
- Last school report for children going into the Primary and Secondary School Classes.
Our tips for making an application
- Don’t be late with your application form! The school is popular, and we have a waiting lists for all sections.
- Visit our school to meet the staff, learn more our school’s ethos and what can offer your child.
- Book and attend our Open day or parent information session, there are two types Open day information sessions, one for parents only and another to bring your child along. Remember to check what type of session you are attending +80867590 or email@example.com
- If your child is successful in gaining a place, they will have an opportunity to come for an induction session, meet their new teacher and have a look around their new class.
- Don’t forget to return any verification documents including the school’s pre-enrolment form and Birth Certificate to the school. The school office will give you a receipt.
- Please let us know if you have any questions – we are here to help! +80867590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.